Data controller’s details:
Registration number of the legal person: 304169787
Headquarter address: Kareivių g. 11, Vilnius
Tel. +370 675 333 40
Data about the data controller is collected and stored at the Vilnius branch of the State Enterprise centre of registers.
We confirm that your data will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities, and all reasonable technical and administrative measures will be applied in order to protect our collected data about website visitors from loss, unauthorized use and/or alterations.
Persons under the age of 16 cannot provide any personal data through our site/social networking accounts. If you are a person below the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before submitting personal information.
The terms used in the rules are understood as they are defined in Regulation No. 2016/679 (EU) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
How do we collect information about you?
Information about you can be collected automatically. This usually happens when:
- submit queries through the booking system or our social networking accounts;
- you use the site (data collected using cookies and similar technologies. For more information on our cookies, see below);
- you make public posts on social networking platforms that we follow.
As far as permitted by applicable laws, we may receive information about you from third parties. This can be information provided by our partners, marketing agencies, your public profile information (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We may associate the information we receive about you from you, from public and commercial sources, to other information we receive from you or about you.
What information (personal data) about you do we process?
While we attempt to collect as little information about you as possible, we collect the following information about our activities:
- information necessary for us to provide our services (provided in the contracts, and the registration form);
- information you provide when calling us;
- information we need to determine your age and identity;
- information about the device you are using.
The information we collect directly from you will be evident from the context and the circumstances. For example:
- For the provision of services, we process the following information: your name, surname, other information that may be required during the provision of the services, such as your phone or e-mail for sending a confirmation of reservation.
- Frequency of our service bookings.
The information we collect automatically usually is as follows:
Your personal data is processed on the basis of one or more grounds of lawful processing:
- Compliance with legal requirements.
- Implementation of the contract with you.
To whom do we transfer your personal data?
We may transfer your personal data to:
- Banks/companies that carry out settlement transactions,
- Other parties, when required by law, or necessary to protect our legitimate interests.
By mail: JSC “Lipra”, Kareivių street 11, Vilnius
Telephone: +370 675 333 40